Cooper's Hawk on June 6th, 6:00PM
Are we looking at a tax Increase?
Most agree that we are. So what does this mean for your retirement strategies?
Looking to learn about ways to have a tax-free retirement? Join us for this Complimentary Dinner Event: “Tax-Free Retirement Income Strategies”
June 6th at 6:00PM in Orland Park
15690 S. Harlem Ave.
This seminar, delivered by Steve Shyman and Stephen Goehl , will help you gain valuable insights into how some retirees generate a tax-free income. This is no gimmick, just real time-tested retirement options that help you understand how a tax-free income may be possible in retirement.
Join us as we discuss:
How Taxes Affect Retirement
- What higher taxes could do to your nest egg
- Tax codes of today: what they mean to you
- IRAs, 401(k)’s, 403(b)’s and taxes
- Proper retirement and tax planning
Strategies for Tax-Free Income
- How insurance may help with tax-free income planning
- Why tax rules differ for various retirement options
- What to look for in a tax-free income plan
- Getting the most of your retirement dollars
Tax-Free Retirement Benefits
- Protection of your money
- Beneficiaries and tax-free payments
- Avoiding probate
- Flexible retirement options
Why Tax-Free Income In Retirement
- The impact of taxes on your overall retirement
- Potential ways to expand your income
- Protecting and growing money, tax-free
- Could tax-free retirement work for you?
Our last 2 Tax Strategy Events reached max capacity in less than a week, so don’t delay in registering. We WILL fill up again!