Monday, Aug. 14th, Noon & 6pm
Nearing (or in) retirement?
You might be concerned about the current state of the economy. Things are economically changing worldwide, and the U.S. Government hasn’t done much in response. Rest assured, there are ways to save money and keep it protected during this crisis.
Join us for our upcoming online webinar event:
“STRATEGIES FOR TAXES, LONG-TERM CARE AND LEGACY”
Monday, August 14th at Noon & 6pm
Join WilSave Financial as we discuss:
- What happens to your retirement income if taxes go up?
- Current tax laws: how they impact your income
- 401 (k), IRA, and other retirement accounts
- Planning for tax implications
- Financial products that may provide tax-free income
- Insurance Vs.Investments: how the rules differ
- Key factors in choosing a tax-free income strategy
- Maximizing your retirement income
- Protecting your money while it grows
- How to provide tax-free income for your beneficiaries
- Eliminating the need for probate
- How to add flexibility and tax-free liquidity to your portfolio
- How taxes can change your overall retirement picture
- Possible ways to enhance your income
- Ways to protect and grow your money, tax-free
- Can you retire tax-free?
This session is offered exclusively by WilSave Financial
Register now to reserve your spot or call us at (312) 796-7400 to sign up. This event will be held on Monday, August 14th at Noon and 6pm. All registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to attend live.